- Conference organizers welcome online submissions written in English language that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results, and conclusions.
- Please note that only online submissions will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax or post will not be considered. Therefore, participants are required to fill in the Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts should be short and concise, and they should not include any graphs or tables. be
- Authors are also advised to review their abstracts because abstracts will be generated from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print otherwise.
- Authors submitting abstracts for presentation must also register for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- If the abstract has more than one author, each author must register for the conference.
- Deadline for abstract submission is June 06th, 2022. The Conference Committee will review abstracts and will send authors a notification email before July 08th, 2022. The Committee will accept only abstracts that meet the above requirements.